Form to compalin about an intersection

Recently I have received a lot of comments about certain intersections. Thank you for your input and I will continue to work with the city engineers to improve safety at these intersections.

I also want to let people know they can make a request directly to the city to install a new intersection traffic control (such as stop signs or other paint marking or signage) by filling out this form . The city will review the request and if needed they will conduct a traffic study to help them make a decision.

Here is the form on the city website: 

When your form is filled in, you can send it to Kevin Lilly. His email address is

Or mail it to:

Kevin Lilly c/o Paul Mann Building

221 E Second Street

If you scan it in, you can send it to his email address

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s