Biking and Walking in Idaho
Idaho is committed to bicycle and pedestrian mobility. These forms of transportation provide healthy, economically beneficial and green mobility alternatives. The two modes are also key links within the entire transportation network in Idaho, which includes motor vehicles, transit, aeronautics, and a seaport. This commitment includes developing facilities for use by pedestrians and bicyclists and providing public educational, promotional, and safety programs.
This web page includes information and links to ITD initiatives related to bicycling and walking, tips and resources for bicycling and walking in Idaho, information on how bicycle and pedestrian projects are implemented, as well as useful links to other organizations that are committed to bicycle and pedestrian mobility.
Learn more by clicking below
- State Bicycle and Pedestrian Program
- Getting Around by Walking/Biking
- Available Publications and Tools
- Regulations and Standards
- Have an Idea, Proposal or Project?
- Existing Projects and Programs
- Related Programs and Useful Links
this has been copied and pasted from http://www.itd.idaho.gov/bike_ped/